ACN Latitudes Forums

Change in our Detoxing program

Andy

If anyone has read my orginal detoxing posting 5+ months ago, we were using once a month DMPS IV's with gluthione and NAC along with weekend DMSA suppositories( which were added two months and three weeks ago). This was along with supplements, which have since decreased, gluthione lotion, probiotics, which have since decreased, and special allergie restictive diet. Well this week we decided to stop the DMPS IV, which we did see gains from, and replace it with a Monday to Friday usage of NDF-plus. We will continue to use DMSA during the weekends. We have seen tremendous gains with the DMSA and will continue it for a while longer. However, we want something to mop up the metals and other poisons in my son on a daily basis and we are giving the NDF-plus a shot. I had tried it on my self and it seemed ok and so far my son has not shown any ill efffect from it on the contray his face seems even more relaxed then I thought was possible. In addition we got the biggest seal of improvement this past weekend when my mom informed me that one of my brothers who lives down the road from us mention to her that it is amazing how my son has changed, " it is like it is two different people". This was from someone, with an Ivy League School educatation who felt that it was a genetic issue and there was nothing that could be done for curing it. Needless to say, we are very happy with the detoxing as well as everything we have done before it that lead to the chelation treatments.

Andy,

:):D:D The news of your being able to reduce supplements and the observation from your brother is such awesome news. Fingers are So crossed for good results with the NDF plus. I'm so happy for your son/family.

Kim

Thanks for your words Kim, I really hope that a product like NDF-plus or metal free does the trick. We have had progress with chelating using DMPS with gluthione and NAC IV and great progress with DMSA but if something as easy and simple as NDF or metal free work then millions of kids have the potential of losing their assorted labels. The products are cheap compared to other treatments, safe for long term use and easy to get. I read how some DAN doctors are starting to accept NDF-plus or metal free and others still thing it is a waste, so with so little data it is still up in the air.

Below is some of the rational on why the NDF-plus replaced the once a month DMPS IV for my child. Taken from www.healingedge.net

"The average dose is 6 drops twice a day in an 8-10 ounce glass of reverse osmosis or distilled water on an empty stomach. A one ounce bottle will last for 32 to 64 days at this dosage and cause the excretion of metals equal to one IV push of DMPS per month. Dr. Victor Marcial-Vega MD recommends beginning at 1 drop a day and slowly working up to 6 drops twice a day based on symptoms. This is certainly the safest way to do it."

My kid is not a water drinker so we are using juice instead and the funny thing is he is not aware that we have added anything to his treatment plan. He is 6 years old and we figure why mention it while we are still unsure of the success rate of NDF-plus. He is happy thru that we stopped the DMPS IV treatments!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Andy,

I just checked in with the Forum after a few weeks' absense and was thrilled to read your posts about the new treatment. Congratulations! It's been a couple of weeks since you last posted about it and I'm wondering how things are going. Something you said really resonated with me, as I'm sure it did with others. If NDF-plus is able to make such a big difference then it truly does have the potential to change a lot of lives. Kudos to you for being so persistent.

Karen

He had a bad reaction with the NDF-plus. As soon as he took it he started head tics. I do not know why but we figure it is best to stop now and perhaps try again during the next extended school break. We did start him out with a low dose.