ACN Latitudes Forums

+ ANA and more

Thats pretty serious stuff philamom. I would leave it to Dr Jones or your ART practitioner. The Sed rate worries me more then the ANAs. Lupus can be a false positive sometimes. Dr J is well versed in all that. Check out Inflammaforce capsules together with inflammatone from Energetix. Be happy to order for you if you like. If yu give me height and weight I can figure out the dosage too. Great from serious inflammation in my experience.

Edited by sptcmom

Thats pretty serious stuff philamom. I would leave it to Dr Jones or your ART practitioner.

Waiting to hear back today on the results of additional tests drawn for lupus. Will speak to Dr. Jones tomorrow. I haven't seen Dr. Schwartz since the summer.

Since being off abx for elevated lft's and the addition of erythema nodosum, my daughter's GI symptoms have returned (vertigo, stomach pains, loose stools, GERD), and her fear of them as well. No longer in school - couple hours here and there, sometimes. She dealt with the same symptoms before lyme treatment in 2010.

Thanks sptcmom- I do read your post and always enjoy hearing (reading) what you have to say.

Thats pretty serious stuff philamom. I would leave it to Dr Jones or your ART practitioner. The Sed rate worries me more then the ANAs. Lupus can be a false positive sometimes. Dr J is well versed in all that. Check out Inflammaforce capsules together with inflammatone from Energetix. Be happy to order for you if you like. If yu give me height and weight I can figure out the dosage too. Great from serious inflammation in my experience.

sending you a pm

sending you a pm

sptcmom- your box is full.

sending you a pm

sptcmom- your box is full.

sorry philamom will clean up

Jodie,

Any experience with betaine for TNF-alpha inflammation? Seriously considering it. Thanks for any thoughts.

Laura

(phila - sorry to hijack)

I've found it to be futile to think one can target TNF alpha per se so specifically. So I just approach it from the high sed rate and low appetite perspective. I attack some of the symptoms it produces and it seems to work. Betaine HCL I use more for specifically increasing the stomach acid in cases. I often pick up things like low acidity in the stomach but adequate alkalinity in the small intestine with ART and betaine tests well for the stomach. The bloating, burping, feeling full too soon in children and adults seems to disappear with two weeks of regular treatment with Betaine HCL. Now when the intestine tests problematic too then one of the combo approach is the rotate different kinds of enzymes. I never stick with one brand since the body will adapt.

Raw goats milk also does the trick waaaaay better than the above approach but one needs to find it fresh, all natural and strictly hygienic. I have a dairy farm in Pennsylvania I get my raw goats milk from and its phenomenal. Dr Klinghardt's suggestion for my son and its been amazing and yes my son (and Dr K) is GFCF but not for goat's milk just cow's.